Go to content
Back to content | Back to main menu
Who is suitable?
- Minimum age is 18
- The defective vision should not have changed over the course of the previous 2 years.
- There must not be any advancing corneal disease.
- There must not be corneal herpes.
- Eye diseases as Cataract as well as retinal detachment need to be ruled out.
- Existing Glaucoma needs to be verifiably stable.
- Neither rheumatic diseases nor diabetes should be present.
- There should be no treatment during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- People suffering from pollen allergy should choose a less troubling season.
- In case you are wearing contact lenses you have to arrange to consequently do without for 2 weeks (soft contact lenses) or 3 weeks (hard contact lenses) before both the pre-examination and actual surgery.